01 May 2014

Day 91 / 103 - Community


I use this blog primarily as my year-end homeschooling assessment.  Because of that, I rarely post links to other blogs, but I profile activities I complete with my children.  However, this post has been special to me.  It's about our community.  Yesterday I mentioned that we did not have to sacrifice a quality piano teacher when we moved to West Virginia.  Today, I will boast that we didn't have to sacrifice Classical Conversations or the community that comes along with that program when we moved to West Virginia.  Educating your children alongside others who share in your mission and vision is truly a beautiful thing.

Firmly I believe that life isn't only about the journey, but about the people you meet along the way.  Please read this.  It's worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment