04 July 2016

Day 93 / 105 - Video Star



I've mentioned before that over the course of this year, my daughter has perfected her video making skills.  She simply loves filming videos and adding her personal touches during the editing process.  Several months ago, she used her birthday money to purchase Filmora, a video editing software.  In the picture below, she is using this software and attempting to explain to me all that is happening on her computer screen.  [This is lost on me as I can barely check email.  ;) ]

She enlisted the help of a few neighbors for her most recent video.  It is my new favorite.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Best Corporate Video Production Company in Bangalore and top Explainer Video Company in Bangalore , 3d, 2d Animation Video Makers in Chennai

    Thanks for sharing the blog, check here my blog on corporate videos

    ReplyDelete