15 August 2012

Update

Did you know it's August 15th?  Surely you do, because chances are you've looked at a calendar more than I have in the past several weeks.  We've had a busy summer, and I won't bore you with all the details in this one post.  What I wanted to say was that I loved keeping a blog for the school year.  And I'm planning on continuing it for the future.  With the assistance of Blurb, I made a fantastic book for our Year End Assessment, which took place the same week we moved (more on that in a later post).  Yet again, we had a wonderful evaluation (although at the moment I cannot tell you where our evaluation paperwork is...or the book), and I'm surely going to miss our Cleveland assessor.  She has developed a great relationship with my children, and I hope to work with her again in the future.

Below I've posted some pictures of the book, which I managed to take before it was boxed up.



No comments:

Post a Comment