08 May 2012
Day 84 / 101 - House for Sale
The kids and I had an extended spring break as schooling was temporarily put on hold in order for us to work around the home. But, since I believe that all experiences are learning and educational experiences, the skills and knowledge they've picked up over the last few weeks will only prove to shape and influence them for a lifetime. Here are a few....
- Spackling, sanding, and preparing their rooms to be painted (Read this post if you need to know why they had to be so involved in this).
- Organizing and packing their belongings
- Cleaning items that we don't normally clean (baseboards, windows, tile grout, fireplaces, etc.)
- Removing wallpaper (actually my daughter became quite the expert at this and rather enjoyed it!)
- Finding a place for everything and keeping everything in that place
Posted by Anne at 12:19 PM